Friday 24 March 2017

singapore café


Best_cafe_in_singapore,
good_cafes_in_singapore,
best_cafe,
top_10_cafe_in_singapore,
cafes_in_tiong_bahru,
nice_cafe_in_singapore,
singapore_cafe
flock café  are made with only the best beans, which means the Speakeasy Blend. It has a medium body with hints of chocolate and nutty overtones. All lovingly roasted by our friends over at Liberty good café in Singapore
Tiong Bahru,
78 Moh Guan Terrace,
#01-25 Tiong Bahru Estate,
Singapore 162078.
Phone: 6536 3938
Email: ordering@flockcafe.com.sg
http://flockcafe.com.sg

1 comment:

  1. My friend on the other hand, only know so few. I brought him once to the famous bakery and since then, he never stops blabbering about their buttery crispy croissants. His favourite cupcake shop was lacking in space (as expected on weekends). I cannot afford to keep spending eight nice bucks on cakes and tarts constantly so Drips and other more upmarket cafe brands were opted out.
    I suddenly recalled Flock at Moh Guan Terrace. It was not my favourite cafe citing past brunch experiences here but I reckon I should not jump straight into conclusions. Perhaps my tea time partner might enjoy his first visit?He’s quite a boring person, always ordering Ice Lemon Tea ($6.50). Some places do it sweeter while others like Flock does it quite literally; ice, sliced lemons and bland watery tea.
    I on the other hand, have tried their hot beverages before and I must say apart from using good coffee beans, they too have pretty good barista(s) working for them. The Ice Flat White ($6.50) sure hits the spot especially after walking half the neighbourhood.

    ReplyDelete